Nichelle Narcisi's concepte "Except You" was the winner at last year's Command X competition (at AIGA's Next Conference in Denver). Aimed at getting the 18-24-year-old vote out in 2008 her concept
"was an absolute triumph--literally bringing much of the audience (and two judges) to tears. She got a standing-O after she presented it, and another after being crowned the winner." (via Core 77)Find your own example online and share the link with the class. Post during this project. Set up your post with a brief descriptor and use the following HTML tag:
<a href="URL of the Web page to go to">text that will be the link</a>
3 comments:
I found this campaign 18in08' while looking within another called Smackdown Your Vote's website. I think this one is effective in appealing to the youth and putting the right information at their fingertips. This is especially true in their blog where they have posts about youth voting myths, and a comical video that I posted to my blog. On their main website they have a link to a website called glassbooth which is a quiz type setup for helping find the candidate that is right for what you are concerned about. I think this link is especially helpful for young voters who don't know where to start when picking a person to vote for.
18in08
18in08
18in08 blog
I posted 18in08 twice instead of posting the Glassbooth link. Here.
Glass Booth
(Although I have been having problems getting the website to load. The server isn't responding. I hope it works for someone else to check out.)
Gap's Vote For __________.
Post a Comment